Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigam View Post
    Herkemer on Hyjal requested to join our raid in about a week. He is a healer at ilvl 855.
    Awesome, what class is he?

Quote Originally Posted by Aramane View Post
    Awesome, what class is he?
    Not sure.

Spriest is great, if played well can easily top the charts, and we're low on ranged DPS as it is so a Spriest would be more than welcome. Since we're pushing Heroic we're running into some DPS barriers but I think its just lack of gear. Once we clear normal a few more times I feel that extra dps will get us over the hump of some of the encounters.
    Maybe we should be running some flasks for heroic. I know i haven't been because of the price.

Just ran a Heroic Eye Dungeon with a Shadow Priest ilvl 842. Here is how he blew us out of the water. 422k average damage at end of fight on final boss. He kept this dps up no matter what the pull.

Name:  SPrist_Damage.PNG
Views: 66
Size:  159.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Cigam View Post
    Just ran a Heroic Eye Dungeon with a Shadow Priest ilvl 842. Here is how he blew us out of the water. 422k average damage at end of fight on final boss. He kept this dps up no matter what the pull.

Name:  SPrist_Damage.PNG
Views: 66
Size:  159.3 KB
    holy crap 422 average? thats pretty awesome, I must be doing something wrong. And Snorf I've been flasking every raid, I probably wont for normal anymore but I'd recommend everyone to farm that money to get these. I'm an alchemist and I hear ya they sell from 1.8-2k a piece. its pretty wild.

yea, i haven't flasked for anything. I go to the auction house once a week to sell all my crap i collect. I didn't even thing of flasking till i saw dimitre with a flask on during the heroic raid.

Not only flasks, during fight pots have helped me combat mana issues big time. If we really want to progress we are going to have to start making those who attend the heroic raid get these items, everyone needs to pull their weight!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Not only flasks, during fight pots have helped me combat mana issues big time. If we really want to progress we are going to have to start making those who attend the heroic raid get these items, everyone needs to pull their weight!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    At least until our gear is high enough. Thankfully the only spell i have that uses mana is my heal. which is instant as long as i have maelstrom, so usually im using this rather than a health pot. I did buy two flasks for our next heroic run. Ive been making food and usually have some extras on me if people need some as well as 3 or 4 feasts.

I was thinking for dragons it might be a good idea to make sure we have a couple aoe stuns on each side. It seemed to really help chain stunning adds so we can take them down and not get to far from the boss. I think the running around is killing the dps a little being so melee heavy

re: consumables--

if you can stomach the cost, potions can contribute 2-5+% of a person's damage. we're not a super progression guild but our dps can pull obscene numbers when timing the potions properly. the mark of the hidden satyr neck enchant can also add a decent amount of damage if you have a suitable piece to enchant.
    You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you killed Jesus.

Thread Information