Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WoW:Legion Emerald Nightmare

On the first raid night of Legion Foo managed to come together and bring down both Nythendra, and Elerethe Renferal. Thank you all those that came and be ready to continue Sunday the 25th 9PM Central. We could really use some more ranged DPS! If there is interest please reach out to me or check the World of Warcraft section of these forums to show your interest.

Name:  dragon_small.jpg
Views: 2579
Size:  37.3 KB
    Name:  spider_small.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  20.9 KB

2. Likes Vextar, Phwap, Kerp, snorfdic, Aloss, Anorfidus liked this post
    I can certainly come off the healing since we have a number of healers and take up a ranged DPS. Shaman Ele might not top the charts but I do have my weapon a decent level and can continue to push it forward. In all honesty, I've always been ranged dps so jumping into that role shouldn't be difficult. My only concern is my long cast times when I don't get any insta-procs as some of these fights call for high mobility a lot of the time. I'm thinking about boosting a Mage today/this weekend to better fill that ranged role.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigam View Post
    I can certainly come off the healing since we have a number of healers and take up a ranged DPS. Shaman Ele might not top the charts but I do have my weapon a decent level and can continue to push it forward. In all honesty, I've always been ranged dps so jumping into that role shouldn't be difficult. My only concern is my long cast times when I don't get any insta-procs as some of these fights call for high mobility a lot of the time. I'm thinking about boosting a Mage today/this weekend to better fill that ranged role.
    Yeah I dig it man I think transitioning you to DPS would be perfectly fine. We'll see what kind of attendance we have on Sunday and make a game day decision then!

Awesome job all! Love seeing/hearing about the progress. Keep it coming.

6. Likes Kol_Taggar, Cigam, Aramane liked this post
    Good stuff. Grats everyone
    You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you killed Jesus.

8. Likes Kol_Taggar, Aramane liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramane View Post
    Yeah I dig it man I think transitioning you to DPS would be perfectly fine. We'll see what kind of attendance we have on Sunday and make a game day decision then!
    I've spent the better part of the morning working on my Ele and he is surprisingly strong. Now that my artifact level is 4, i'm getting some decent artifacts in the world so getting my weapon from 14 to 20 shouldn't take forever. This build just feels right! Working on getting the Int, Crit, Haste, Vers gear necessary to pump out the big numbers.

10. Likes Aramane liked this post
    World of logs shows an ele shammy pretty high on the dps charts. Not as many as enhancement but I think we wil see quite a bit of builds that were previously thought to not top charts based off simulators and not actual fights.
    "The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music."

12. Likes Aramane, Cigam liked this post
    Herkemer on Hyjal requested to join our raid in about a week. He is a healer at ilvl 855.

Any thoughts on SPriest?
    Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Paribus View Post
    Any thoughts on SPriest?
    Spriest is great, if played well can easily top the charts, and we're low on ranged DPS as it is so a Spriest would be more than welcome. Since we're pushing Heroic we're running into some DPS barriers but I think its just lack of gear. Once we clear normal a few more times I feel that extra dps will get us over the hump of some of the encounters.

Thread Information