Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
    If you are going to film fights you could even go into the free camera mode, then you can just fly your camera over the arena and see it all, or follow fighters and get different angles etc.
    If you are talking about the observer mode camera, it doesnt remove your UI. If you hit Ctrl + U to remove UI you also lose character names and healthbars. The first few matches I recorded I turned UI off and left me wanting to know their current health / who was who. If you don't turn UI off you also get this helper icon drop down list you can't move.

Quote Originally Posted by Aloss View Post
    Nothing fancy, just putting music and a logo on it.
    If I gave you a few clips did you want to do that to them? I don't really do video editing and I don't have the login credentials for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by joebane View Post
    I'd love to see my fights!
    I think I have your 1v1's recorded. Spell animations were not showing up, but I might have 1 with it fixed. Apparently there is a check box to disable Particle Effects for On Hit abilities, this actually removes the majority of wizard spell effects.

Quote Originally Posted by FootSteps View Post
    I think I have your 1v1's recorded. Spell animations were not showing up, but I might have 1 with it fixed. Apparently there is a check box to disable Particle Effects for On Hit abilities, this actually removes the majority of wizard spell effects.
    I believe my issue was Remove Effects for Distant Players (or whatever that one is), something to look at.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    If you go to Z'ha'dum, you will die.

I edited one of my posts with a question for you, but you got here too fast before I could edit >.< ... Anyway

Did you want to add music / foo logo to a few clips I have and post them?

Quote Originally Posted by FootSteps View Post
    I edited one of my posts with a question for you, but you got here too fast before I could edit >.< ... Anyway

Did you want to add music / foo logo to a few clips I have and post them?
    I can do that if you'd like. Or if you have the software to make a video I can just send you the logo file. I use soundcloud for free music downloads to add.

Quote Originally Posted by Aloss View Post
    I can do that if you'd like. Or if you have the software to make a video I can just send you the logo file. I use soundcloud for free music downloads to add.
    Suppose I should learn this at some point. I'll investigate after work tonight. I imagine the logo is somewhere in dropbox?

I'll add it tonight after work.
    Really it's not hard; I've made simple stuff like this since middle school, if you want help I'll be around. I believe in you!

And then we can get you access to the YouTube channel for uploads.

Thread Information