Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Connecting all Cities with Minimal Contribution

Found this on reddit.

It is a map which shows how you can connect all the major cities for a little over 50 contribution. I thought it may be useful to some folks since I found myself using over 50 contribution to connect only 5 cities.

Name:  WL1bj4K.jpg
Views: 7223
Size:  197.5 KB

2. Thanks Aynen, Moppin, Kerp, Krig, Kilth, SmoothJazz, Vok, Breasal, Aloss thanked for this post
    Likes Gummy_Bear liked this post
    Spent a better part of the day doing this, Kove, thanks so much! Was able to connect it all except for Illyiya islands in the top right while adding nodes along the way for gathering.
    The older I get the more I realize I probably don't like you.

yes thankyou, i did this the other day. as well as the efficient storage for cal and heidel from a different post.

All thanks go to the reddit user who posted it and my lazy browsing at work!

I'm having a really hard time trying to find the Abandoned Mine Node to link Keplan. Does anyone have a screen shot of this NPC?

Quote Originally Posted by Gummy_Bear View Post
    I'm having a really hard time trying to find the Abandoned Mine Node to link Keplan. Does anyone have a screen shot of this NPC?
    If I'm remembering the right NPC he is on top of that mountain range, next to a building. You should be able to spot it from the Keplan Quarry node.

Quote Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
    If I'm remembering the right NPC he is on top of that mountain range, next to a building. You should be able to spot it from the Keplan Quarry node.
    I am in fact an IRL girl and bad with directions hahahahaha can you please take a picture for me

this is what my map looks like right now.

Name:  2016-03-28_77225632.JPG
Views: 1478
Size:  920.4 KB

Yeah, I can hit you up when I get home from work (about an hour). The node should be just north of those gray rocks.

I finally "discovered" the quarry. You are actually finding a huge crystal that is the node thing and not an npc.. for those also having an issue. Here is what it looks like.

Name:  2016-03-28_78973104.JPG
Views: 1479
Size:  636.6 KB

Name:  2016-03-28_79086121.JPG
Views: 1528
Size:  571.5 KB

Aha! Well that explains the trouble.

12. Thanks Top, Whiskey thanked for this post
    Likes Whiskey liked this post

Thread Information