Close

1. Five Reasons Why Guild Wars 2 Will be Better Than Star Wars: The Old Republic

Guild Wars 2 vs. SWTOR
    Name:  gw2logo4foosite.png
Views: 669
Size:  16.3 KB

GameSpy has an article giving 5 reason why Guild Wars 2 will be better than SW:TOR.

Click here for a link to the article!
    Last edited by matheon; 06-19-2012 at 01:40 PM.

good read

interesting read, as far as why GW2 is different from SWTOR though i feel he only scratches the surface.

Agreed, I still remember spending 3 hours doing nothing but exploring a major city. I was looking for the diving board that was mentioned by Kilth. Who the hell spends the time to put in an huge diving board, and it was a blast! Little things like that you would never find in ToR, WoW or I bet Tera. I just know there will be zones underwater, tops of mountains to find, that I just bet will have some reason to go there. I did not get to spend alot of time in WvW last beta, I kinda had my own agenda of places to go, but I plan on it next one. I just can't see someone that has not played able to classify this game around the normal rules, it is kind of in a class of it's own, or just parts of several types, you just have to see to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by matheon View Post
    interesting read, as far as why GW2 is different from SWTOR though i feel he only scratches the surface.

5. I didn't get to see that diving board!
    I didn't even get to join you all last beta because the server was full. =(
    Next Beta weekend hopefully!
    I have friend's that hate MMOs that enjoyed the BWE.

Thread Information