Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Foo Guild comes to Progress Quest

Name:  pq.png
Views: 3497
Size:  10.6 KB

Foo is playing on the Pemptus server.
    We have officially submitted our guild application and are pending approval!

Hope to see everyone in game!

Wtb goblin clavicle pst

"Boy, the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant fuckin' Mark Twain shit. 'Cause it's definitely getting chiseled on your tombstone."

3. I'll begin streaming at level 25 so we can get an eye for the endgame. This uncumberance system is really a bitch.

I'm having a hell of a time gearing up for endgame raiding! What about PvP gear?

This game....

you guys have to be fkin with me...
    i don't get it =/

Quote Originally Posted by terroni View Post
    i don't get it =/
    Naw man i just started but i hope to grind out to max level asap. After quitting swtor and never raiding with foo it's going to be AWESOME having a game i can raid with you guys in. Cant wait to get leveled and geared out. I just learned the spell Innoculate which is helping me a lot in my questing.

Quote Originally Posted by terroni View Post
    i don't get it =/
    We figured this might be a game you actually liked.

On that note, I'm level 23 and I already think this game is better than SWTOR.

This game sucks. I'm going back to AFK RPG. It actually has pvp and no stupid inventory problem like Joe had.

Also, I must agree with Ciannon. It blows SWTOR out of the water.
    "
    Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not." - Epicurus

Quote Originally Posted by Retspan View Post
    This game sucks. I'm going back to AFK RPG. It actually has pvp and no stupid inventory problem like Joe had.

Also, I must agree with Ciannon. It blows SWTOR out of the water.
    I hear there is a game in beta right now called Advancement Mission that is practically identical, but different in every way...and it has player housing. so... I may look into that.

Thread Information