Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am taking my last bit of vacation for the year and I will be unavailable for this meeting. I will try and speak with guild leadership prior to the meeting to discuss agenda and meeting content. I think we are all on the same page waiting on this hot mess to launch. Remember that our success will be determined by our ability to adhere to structure and encourage participation. Enjoy!
    Hi.

http://worldtimezone.net/time-usa12.php lol

I have a Final review @ 6pm for legal & writing (hopefully not long) I'll try to be there, my very last final is tuesday @ 6pm,

Just patching - finalizing atm the game for the pre-access.

I have to pick up my wife then but I might be able to catch the end of it.

I will listen, I promise. No promises on speaking, but I might do a mic check if someone could help me with that.

If I can get a WiFi hotspot somewhere or tether I will be on. I'm gonna be driving up to Vermont tonight, leaving in an hour or so, first snowboarding trip of the season. If not I'll check the minutes to see what I missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaffen View Post
    I will listen, I promise. No promises on speaking, but I might do a mic check if someone could help me with that.
    Who needs to speak? Everyone gets in chat, you can type your input there while leaders talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaffen View Post
    Sure we can get your mic check, have you checked the vent normalization thread? May be useful if you haven't done so yet!

8. During the Q&A most everyone will get to bring up any topics or questions they like. I'm sure there will also be lots of chatting after the official meeting is over.

I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by Felony View Post
    ...have you checked the vent normalization thread?
    Link? Don't make the old man search...

(...and notice my inimitable quoting ability...)

Thread Information