Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HighClass View Post
    Not having a grace period is extremely... ungraceful of them.

But also:

Name:  281800_1683051896381_1840137237_1131545_2440373_n.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  14.1 KB

Straight from the Devs at bioware. Bad boys hired evil Yoda.

So, I had originally ordered the entire collectors set, but then I found out about the problems with getting early access. I had ordered from Gamestop and they were not providing the early access codes via email like swtor.com said they were supposed too. The reason was because they had the collectors edition on BACK ORDER and didn't have any more digital access codes to hand out.

WATCH OUT! YOU COULD BE STUCK WITH YOUR COLLECTORS EDITION ON BACK ORDER AND NOT GAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME UNTIL DELIVERED.

After doing my research on swtor.com (I can't provide the full link since I'm at work with a communist version of the internet), I canceled my collector's edition and ordered a digital delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlii View Post
    So, I had originally ordered the entire collectors set, but then I found out about the problems with getting early access. I had ordered from Gamestop and they were not providing the early access codes via email like swtor.com said they were supposed too. The reason was because they had the collectors edition on BACK ORDER and didn't have any more digital access codes to hand out.

WATCH OUT! YOU COULD BE STUCK WITH YOUR COLLECTORS EDITION ON BACK ORDER AND NOT GAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME UNTIL DELIVERED.

After doing my research on swtor.com (I can't provide the full link since I'm at work with a communist version of the internet), I canceled my collector's edition and ordered a digital delivery.
    Your story is becoming the norm it seems... It's sad that the people that spent the extra money for something they really wanted got screwed the way they did, but just from saying that I am whining to everyone that didn't do so lol. It is what it is I guess.
    I guess this will be me for a few days if I decide to wait:

Name:  5335_1036093282820_1840137237_76458_2847422_n.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  57.0 KB

Here is my chat with an EA representative.

Vivek: Thanks for contacting EA Help! My name is Vivek how may I help you?
    you: I preordered a hard copy of SWTOR, and would like to change it to a digital copy without losing my early access. Is that possible?
    Vivek: Please give me just a moment while I look into this further.
    Vivek: I would like to inform you,the early access is not available in the physical copy of the game.
    you: well, i did get an early access code when i ordered, did i order a digital copy without knowing?
    Vivek: You will get early access of the game only with digital version of the game and the game should be preordered.
    you: can you check my order, because what i am being told here, and what i thought i orered are apparently two different things
    Vivek: Please provide me your order number.
    you: *****
    Vivek: Please give me just a moment while I look into this further.
    you: ok, thank you
    Vivek: Your welcome.
    Vivek: I have checked your account and found that you have ordered the digital version of the game.
    you: i see, thank you very much.
    Vivek: Is there anything else I may assist you with today?
    you: will i receive an email with the game key on day of release?
    Vivek: Yes of course you will get.
    Vivek: &#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;&#*****;Is there anything else I may help you with?
    you: that will be all, thank you very much for clarifying.
    info: Your chat transcript will be sent to corydreher@bellsouth.net at the end of your chat session.
    Vivek: Thank you for contacting Origin and chatting with me. &#*****;I appreciate your time and have a great day!

Kinda weird, imo.
    Drunatlok-Hyjal Resto Druid
    Kovedohach-Tichondrius Prot Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Kove View Post
    Here is my chat with an EA representative.

Kinda weird, imo.
    I'm more interested in what your actual experience ends up being on release day, and whether or not you just received the Customer Support two-step.
    --
    Kerp

Yeah, kinda shady stuff there, huh?
    Drunatlok-Hyjal Resto Druid
    Kovedohach-Tichondrius Prot Warrior

Yeah Kove that is weird. Of course I was so pissed at Gamestop for trying to sell be something on back order that I completely cancelled it and went through another company! That will show the bastards!!!

That really sucks. Bioware messed up bigtime with that.
    I hope they can fix that so we all can play together.

Quote Originally Posted by Gummy_Bear View Post
    I just find it humorous you're pissed acting like you're surprised and therefore I'm making fun of you for posting your emo feelings on the internetz
    ya its really not surprising is it.

i guess i can see how it may surprise someone who never heard of the civil rights movement, nazi germany, or apartheid.

and Kove, it looks like you just got outsourced to lol

Thread Information