Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    it's super shitty. i'm gonna have 6 days off around new years time. so i'm fucked in the ass pretty badly.

sweet.. just looked at my amazon order and learned that the past version of myself had the foresight to order 1 day shipping.

love it when things work out.

btw if anyone wants to see something funny check out http://www.ea.com/ca

the SWTOR banner says "Your saga begins Dec 12 2011"
    :P

EDIT: at this point i believe Joe in that they are just stirring the pot

The "ray of hope" is that BW has announced that Europe sales will start on the 15th and that US outlets may be able to ship for a 20th delivery.

Both of my CE's are shipping with overnight delivery. I made that call when I ordered. I am seriously close to just biting the bullet and getting one D/DL from Origin...

If you are still interested, newegg is still offering CE's for pre-order. No one else seems to have any...

Quote Originally Posted by Dross View Post
    100% agreed. The "Not my problem" mentality pisses me off. People that act like there is nothing to get upset about are the very same people who A. ordered digitally or B. Europe. Everyone knows if their digital download had a problem or their European servers were down for days they would be nerd raging just as hard.

Most posts I see from these asshats are "It's only 2 days, get over it blah blah blah." Do they not understand there are some people that are going to be shut down for a week or more due to where they live?
    I just find it humorous you're pissed acting like you're surprised and therefore I'm making fun of you for posting your emo feelings on the internetz

I feel...........so.............disturbed.
    Drunatlok-Hyjal Resto Druid
    Kovedohach-Tichondrius Prot Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Gummy_Bear View Post
    I just find it humorous you're pissed acting like you're surprised and therefore I'm making fun of you for posting your emo feelings on the internetz
    Can I haz an interwebz cookies then? I will feel better.

HighClass Guest
    Not having a grace period is extremely... ungraceful of them.

But also:

"It's only 2 days, get over it blah blah blah!"

On a serious note, I believe Amazon will be able to get their shipped in time. I order so much from Amazon and had a near spotless track record with them in terms of delivery.

HighClass Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    "It's only 2 days, get over it blah blah blah!"

On a serious note, I believe Amazon will be able to get their shipped in time. I order so much from Amazon and had a near spotless track record with them in terms of delivery.
    Too bad they're not offering release-day delivery.

Ditto. One of my CE's is with Amazon and one with newegg. Great records for both but split my orders in case something happened, thinking that it might not happen to both.

Thread Information