Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Quote Originally Posted by Simon_Grape View Post
    Got to hand it to their download servers. Pretty fast. I'm d/ling it @ 2.6MB/ sec right now.
    I'm getting about the same on my 50M connection.

Anyone fully loaded and getting a no active subscription message? Also, hopefully the email saying what server we should be put goes out soon too.

Quote Originally Posted by fade View Post
    Anyone fully loaded and getting a no active subscription message? Also, hopefully the email saying what server we should be put goes out soon too.
    Yes fade thats how you know it is completely installed!

Be honest, how many have tried to force that play button to activate with sheer willpower? It doesn't seem to work btw :P

Quote Originally Posted by Aynen View Post
    Be honest, how many have tried to force that play button to activate with sheer willpower? It doesn't seem to work btw :P
    I whispered a few sweet nothings, but I haven't resorted to force just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Aynen View Post
    Left clicked, right clicked, middle clicked, shift clicked.......... oh wait! ... nope

WTF!!!! Awesome, but I don't start vacation until the 17th and I got finals on the 16th.... Dude, what a temptation!

I've been trying to call on the power of the dark side to make the button light up. No juice.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulgak View Post
    I've been trying to call on the power of the dark side to make the button light up. No juice.
    It's all good, Tuesday isn't that far away. The following Tuesday is, I feel bad for people starting on launch date.

Quote Originally Posted by Zage View Post
    It's all good, Tuesday isn't that far away. The following Tuesday is, I feel bad for people starting on launch date.
    I feel bad for people that pre-ordered box set CE's atm lol... Can see it now... Launch day, level 49, one bub tnl... BAM, sorry must have key code to continue...

What? /wrists.

Thread Information