Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Upgrade Complete

The Upgrade to a far more current Version of our forum software is complete. While I have managed to re-add the majority of the features and upgrade with no data loss, the arcade scores were reset and some games changed. (I did not go through the games and pick them, simply added a 350 game pack).

The application is the next major update, but the bard does not need to be down for that.

I would also like to point out that although the system was updated, there will be numerous cosmetic changes made over the next month or so as I have time. The them in particular is a little blahh in my opinion, but it works for now.

I would like to thank you ahead of time for our patience as I get the rest of the site back up to par.

Please post any bugs you may find in the Website Support forums so I can be sure to address them.

missing my WoW theme =(

Nice, looks really good. Good work!

Good job, think its safe to delete the WAR tech support forum at this point
    !"!

you did it! you beat bioware!

i truly like this grey theme.

I like this one alot better, loads faster

looks like a good upgrade brother, thanks for the work
    I tie bitches up.

Great job. Well done.

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body.

Just curious, but is there anyway to enable Tapatalk for the forum, it might be free, and good for mobile users to check the forums. Info here: http://www.tapatalk.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Psythian View Post
    Just curious, but is there anyway to enable Tapatalk for the forum, it might be free, and good for mobile users to check the forums. Info here: http://www.tapatalk.com/
    Looks pretty sweet. I'd definitely use it.

Thread Information