Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Post Warhammer keeps getting better and better!

If you tried it and stopped playing during the earliest months, the game has gotten significantly better. The PVP is much more challenging since the balancing patch and ORVR is very active.

Its possible to lock zones anytime now. We are outnumbered severely by Destro which has made for fast que times and excellent PVP. The ORVR influence system gathers some of the best gear in the game, and the set bonuses were revamped so that Annihilator and Conqueror are actually good for your class.

Please come back and give the game another go. Commit a week to it. Foo is still strong, but we aren't as strong in numbers as we should be. The WOW attrition with their expansion has hurt pretty badly.

Give it a try! I don't think you will be dissapointed.

Agree 100%

Come get your on.

Kind of what I've been waiting to hear, I fell behind due to pooness so I was thinking I'd see if you all were going to keep playing before I commit back to it... it seemed pretty dead last time I was on

cuz you were in t2 h! lol
    got some toons in t2 if you need some company...but overall yes the game has been fun.

Gerlach Guest
    Indeed. Unlike AoC, the game really has gotten better and better with each patch. With the last two (major) patches, I think Mythic has shown a solid focus on how the game will grow/evolve and that they know what they need to fix due to live player activity.

I've been busy the last week and anticipate it for the next couple of weeks due to the holidays and football playoffs so I haven't been able to log in much. Of course, this last week alone you guys have seen a lot of action with a siege on Fell Landing and another defense at Shining Way, so you're making it hard on me.

Cool, maybe I will give it another go and make time to play it. Time is more my issue.
    Boyd of (SWG, WOW, WAR, AoC)

I might drink some of that kool aide this week.

my war sub is over and will not renew it(due to time mostly) till february. hope to see you guys then.
    will still be lurking around here if you guys dont mind. really liked the Foo community

The power supply in my PC just blew up. But, I will be giving the game a shot when I get it fixed.

Mailek Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joebane View Post
    If you tried it and stopped playing during the earliest months, the game has gotten significantly better. The PVP is much more challenging since the balancing patch and ORVR is very active.

Its possible to lock zones anytime now. We are outnumbered severely by Destro which has made for fast que times and excellent PVP. The ORVR influence system gathers some of the best gear in the game, and the set bonuses were revamped so that Annihilator and Conqueror are actually good for your class.

Please come back and give the game another go. Commit a week to it. Foo is still strong, but we aren't as strong in numbers as we should be. The WOW attrition with their expansion has hurt pretty badly.

Give it a try! I don't think you will be dissapointed.
    I agree the game is a lot better now then at launch. Hopefully with the Christmas rush over and the WoW expansion content getting used up, we should see a surge of returning and new players.

Thread Information