Close

1. World of Warcraft (Classic) - Come Join Us!

WoW Classic just a beautiful 4-day stress test, and it looked really good. Several of us were in there and totally no-life’d it to get a good feel. Mods are being made, and the game seems really stable. It looks and plays just like we remembered it. All the nostalgic feels, y’all, and surprisingly addictive, even after all these years.
    We have rolled Alliance. We are on the Stalagg PvP server.. All are welcome.
    We began this venture thinking we would roll on the Herod server, but the demand for Classic has been so overwhelming that Herod and several other servers became full and overcrowded. Herod, in particular, is "massively overpopulated" and facing queues of multiple hours. Many in the group felt that would be too much to deal with, so we've moved to Stalagg server, which is also high pop. but not, as of Aug 19th, projected to have severe queues.
    Come join us! Name reservations are open right now, and if you have an active subscription, you can create and reserve names for three toons.
    Foo Stalagg Discord is open. It's the same Discord the WoW crew used back in the Aggramar days. For a Discord invite please see the main Foo Discord, Login to the forums, Contact an Officer, or hit up the Foo Guild Facebook page.

2. Likes Tagard, Naseanna, Darkmane liked this post
    Letís do this!

doh

My real life friends who are playing rolled Horde on same server.
    aka Ogive aka Shaft..

5. Likes Lt. Aberrant liked this post
  6. Fuck it was rolling Horde but hanging with bros sounds more my speed. main will be a Hunter aly Rogue i know i know...... Just another DPS its what im good at .
    Darkmane, Vondarkmane. see you in discord later tonight

7. Likes Inuria liked this post
  8. Quote Originally Posted by Darkmane View Post
    Fuck it was rolling Horde but hanging with bros sounds more my speed. main will be a Hunter aly Rogue i know i know...... Just another DPS its what im good at .
    Darkmane, Vondarkmane. see you in discord later tonight

Awesome, it will be great to have you!

9. Likes Darkmane liked this post
    Dwarf Priests name Alexverus see you in game!

11. Likes joebane liked this post

Thread Information