Close

Thread: Crowfall Status

1. Crowfall Status

Right now, I am waiting for my account to get access to the game so I can check out that part. Based on the info I see it should be within the next month.

Where is everyone else at with their assignments? I don't want this falling off the face of the earth, nor do I want to have to do all the work myself.

If we need to start over and get some new people involved that's ok, it would be better to do it sooner than later!

Sorry Joe I haven't done much with this as I'm pretty much spending all free time I have in WoW....until I get a mfing legendary. I have absolutely no plans this weekend, would be a good time for me to dig in a bit.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Aramane View Post
    Sorry Joe I haven't done much with this as I'm pretty much spending all free time I have in WoW....until I get a mfing legendary. I have absolutely no plans this weekend, would be a good time for me to dig in a bit.
    No need to apologize. I'll be distracted by Civ the next month or so. The main point is to have fun gaming, second to that we don't want to be behind the curve on a launch. We have a big community and many hands make for small work.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

4. Likes Aramane liked this post
    I am hoping to be at a point where I can get back into PC gaming within the next two months. Hopefully my old PC can hack it. If not, it might delay it another month or two, but I'm definitely looking forward to getting back into the action, and this game looks pretty sweet.

6. Likes joebane liked this post
    So, as an update: I'm starting my new job next week. My goal is to be moved into a situation where I can set up shop by the first or second week of February. From that point, I'll assess whether or not I need to build a new rig.

8. Likes matheon, Rashnak liked this post
  9. Quote Originally Posted by Ciannon View Post
    So, as an update: I'm starting my new job next week. My goal is to be moved into a situation where I can set up shop by the first or second week of February. From that point, I'll assess whether or not I need to build a new rig.
    Based on my Twitter exchanges I should be in within the next few weeks.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

10. Likes Ciannon liked this post

Thread Information