Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WoW:Legion Emerald Nightmare Progress

Foo has downed all the normal bosses in Emerald Nightmare. We move to Heroic Sunday Oct 2nd. Good job all!!
    Name:  cenarius_small.jpg
Views: 2548
Size:  37.9 KB
    Name:  xavius_small.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  50.0 KB

2. Likes Rashnak, Kerp liked this post
    woah nice!!!!

Grats!

Glad you all finished without me. As you probably guessed, my internet crapped out again and I couldn't reconnect. In fact, I've been working with innflux all afternoon to get this resolved. Grats on downing him!

6. Thanks Aramane thanked for this post
    You guys are doing a good job of making this look like fun. Ill give it another look when I get back from vacation.

8. Likes Aramane liked this post
    Looks like fun!
    Hi.

Nice job guys, keep up the good work.

11. Likes matheon, Aramane liked this post
    Speaking to the comments about this looking like fun, it is. I have never enjoyed WoW and therefore only lasted 2 weeks at any given time.

Currently, I don't even feel like I'm playing WoW as this game is so much better than its previous iterations. I'm glad they postponed the release a full year because it is chalked full of content with more coming very soon.

13. Thanks matheon thanked for this post
    Likes Rashnak, Kerp, Aramane liked this post
    I'm still unable to connect my desktop to the hotel network. I only have my laptop online at 700k down, which can't run WoW anyway. It will take a small miracle to make the raid this evening. Even if I do get online, staying connected could remain a problem.

Good luck tonight with the Mythic run.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigam View Post
    I'm still unable to connect my desktop to the hotel network. I only have my laptop online at 700k down, which can't run WoW anyway. It will take a small miracle to make the raid this evening. Even if I do get online, staying connected could remain a problem.

Good luck tonight with the Mythic run.
    No worries man we'll be raiding every week, hopefully stability comes to the network soon!

Thread Information