PDA

View Full Version : FOO PvE EVENT

Dreven
10-22-2012, 06:53 PM
FOO PvE EVENT

TUESDAY OCT 23rd 9pm EST

We will meet in TS channel PVE1

Since we've had some requests since I last posted this, I figured I'd get a group together. The instance itself isn't too bad but if you want to listen to the story, which I recommend if you've come this far, the cinematics take roughly 2-3 hours.
I know we have some East Coast Guildies and the West Coast Guildies so I would consider doing two runs if we have enough people for the appropriate time zones. Please post if this date and time will work for you. Also remember to read up on the encounter and have the waypoint discovered prior to the scheduled "raid" time.

http://the-darkhand.com/guides/dunge...of-arah-story/

Gummy Bear will be the PvE Officer in charge.

htead_ouyot
10-22-2012, 10:42 PM
Wtf is pve? =p

Timmeh
10-23-2012, 01:18 AM
Easy H some people like it.It is not bad and It can be fun.
But i am sad to say that I have not been seeing cohesion or turn out as I should be seeing in pvp lately.Every night between 8:00 P.M to at least 11:00 P.M we need to protect whatever Fooville there is.If there is no Fooville we need to make a Fooville.Call through those hours and I will be there ever night if don't work.

Not to d-rail your thread Dreven,If you need me for a spot call me out. I would rather pvp but I will do other shit just 'cuz.

That being said, there is just to much fun happening in my house lately.

For the Emperor,
:Not that last StarWars crap:
Timm'eh
Oh... and where is my Shadow paw...

Dreven
10-23-2012, 09:37 AM
Just FYI. Gummy Bear is the PvE Officer in charge, direct any questions/ concerns to her please.
I'm just the news editor. :-)

Gummy_Bear
10-23-2012, 11:07 AM
Wtf is pve? =p

PVE = Player or Players versus Environment

MissBenson
10-24-2012, 10:54 AM
too bad our damn instance was bugged! was fun otherwise. looking forward to running some more dungeons...

Gummy_Bear
10-24-2012, 02:59 PM
yes although I was able to pull some teeth and get 5 folks, our dungeon ended up being bugged out. I'm up for running more impromptu things for now so I will also announce in guild chat before looking for pugs :)