PDA

View Full Version : FOO FIGHTS EPIC BATTLES FOR OUR ETHERON HILLS KEEP.

Dreven
09-16-2012, 09:59 AM
FOO FIGHTS EPIC BATTLES FOR ETHERON HILLS KEEP.

On Friday September 14, 2012 Foo claimed the Etheron Hills Keep for our own. A well organized Foo task force was assembled to assault and claim the Keep. After a short battle the Foo Guild banners were proudly displayed on the fortified walls of our bastion. All was calm and clear of any enemy forces. During this short lull in action, Foo took immediate action to fortify our postions around the outter and inner walls. Seige equipment of all types were deployed in strategic positions for maximum effectivness.

However this lull in the peace was shortlived, massive numbers of forces attacked our bastion. Wave after wave of enemy soliders and seige equipment splashed upon our main gates. Most were repelled and did little damage, but there was one massive assualt that did breech the outter reinforced gate. The intruders did not make it far, they were immediately overwhelmed by our secondary defences and quick thinking Foo defenders and allies.

Foo continued to hold Etheron Hills into the early hours of Sunday morning and were still defending at the time of this report. We have secured the orb and have it well guarded, but more watch is needed 24/7. Check in with Kilth, Matheon, Joebane, Damitree, or Spanx to man a watch and make sure you get the call list!

To all our Yak's Bend Allies we thank you for all your efforts assisting Foo.

Foo salutes Foo Commander Kilth and Foo Veteran Ghara for thier above and beyond efforts in organizing and working a massive amount of non-stop hours defending Etheron Hills for Foo.

Keep fighting Foo's!

Deecee
09-16-2012, 06:08 PM
Yes, thanks a ton Kilth and Ghara!

I didn't even want to sleep last night due to all the hard work you guys did to get EH and max it out.

Dimitree
09-16-2012, 09:22 PM
We had a pretty epic battle on what I think was Sunday morning, I started with 5 people just running in circles hitting all unowned supply depots soon enough I have 50 people following me so we started to hit towers. The first tower we hit was Cliffside, after we took that I dropped a ballista in the best position ever and we went off hitting supply depots. I had noticed Astroholme was under attack so we went down there and found the enemy building an Alpha Siege Golem as we killed that I noticed 2 more running north trying to hide so we got 3 golems for free. We looped back up to Cliffside where their zerg was already on the tower lord with yet another siege golem, they decided to bypass my awesome ballista which did not work out well for them we ended up wiping their zerg with the tower lord at 10%.

Farmboy
09-16-2012, 09:33 PM
We had a pretty epic battle on what I think was Sunday morning, I started with 5 people just running in circles hitting all unowned supply depots soon enough I have 50 people following me so we started to hit towers. The first tower we hit was Cliffside, after we took that I dropped a ballista in the best position ever and we went off hitting supply depots. I had noticed Astroholme was under attack so we went down there and found the enemy building an Alpha Siege Golem as we killed that I noticed 2 more running north trying to hide so we got 3 golems for free. We looped back up to Cliffside where their zerg was already on the tower lord with yet another siege golem, they decided to bypass my awesome ballista which did not work out well for them we ended up wiping their zerg with the tower lord at 10%.

That was a blast! Even when the ballista was in action, they still ran passed it! Fun times

Ghara
09-17-2012, 10:00 AM
ya i love shoosting people with siege weapons, i just wish more people were willing to sit on their asses and just be a guard.

Scuba
09-17-2012, 09:37 PM
ya i love shoosting people with siege weapons, i just wish more people were willing to sit on their asses and just be a guard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0KYh4J2trE

Gummy_Bear
09-18-2012, 12:48 AM
Lol

Dreven
09-18-2012, 12:04 PM
Guards
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdKa9bXVinE

Kove
09-18-2012, 12:14 PM
Guards
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdKa9bXVinE

Hate to derail this thread, but......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWS8Mg-JWSg&feature=related

Gummy_Bear
09-18-2012, 01:43 PM
Guards www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdKa9bXVinE This was the feature film at the last Foocon

Dreven
09-19-2012, 07:41 AM
This was the feature film at the last Foocon

An absolute classic!