PDA

View Full Version : Foo WvW Squad Leader Server First

Dreven
09-10-2012, 10:43 AM
FOO OBTAINS SQUAD LEADER SERVER FIRST

Foo Guild has obtained a Yak's Bend Server first by purchasing a WvW Squad Leader Promotion for Joebane.
This very important promotion now enables Foo to assist our server in the WvW enviroment, by on screen commands guiding our forces to critical locations on the map. Foo is now ready to rally our allied guilds to victory on the battlefields.

The Squad Leader promotion does not come without a cost, approximately 80gp was raised to purchase it.
To those who donated, Thank You. However it is not to late to contribute to the guild. Send your ingame donations to Joebane or Kilth.

Foo Guild continues is rise in WvW!

Nedlinin
09-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Awesome stuff. Do we plan to do another organized WvW with the guild on the weekend?

Dimitree
09-10-2012, 02:49 PM
I try to do organized WvW events every night. Even if it just a few of us we are working together to accomplish something :D.

Niall
09-10-2012, 02:59 PM
This is great for so many reasons, finally we can work ourselves as a guide for the rest of the server. Make WvW less haphazard and random, just focus it more. Guild moral. Reputation. So many reasons :) thank you to all who donated. Unfortunately between work and rl im finding it hard to get online as often as id like but i shud be back this week for a few days before i go on holidays.

PS Should we try organise a meeting with other guilds on the server? Something similar to wat we tried in warhammer.

SmoothJazz
09-10-2012, 03:22 PM
Hells yes! This is awesome!

joebane
09-10-2012, 03:31 PM
FOO OBTAINS SQUAD LEADER SERVER FIRST

Foo Guild has obtained a Yak's Bend Server first by purchasing a WvW Squad Leader Promotion for Joebane.
This very important promotion now enables Foo to assist our server in the WvW enviroment, by on screen commands guiding our forces to critical locations on the map. Foo is now ready to rally our allied guilds to victory on the battlefields.

The Squad Leader promotion does not come without a cost, approximately 80gp was raised to purchase it.
To those who donated, Thank You. However it is not to late to contribute to the guild. Send your ingame donations to Joebane or Kilth.

Foo Guild continues is rise in WvW!

I want to say the guild collected about 35G in donations not counting mine, I covered the rest.

We do organized PVP every night. I can't remember the last night we didn't have PVP going on.

Jermaine
09-10-2012, 04:20 PM
This is awesome news! I am honored to be part of something so big!

Turosis
09-10-2012, 04:33 PM
next step... to take over the world...

RATT
09-10-2012, 04:40 PM
ALRITE!

Dyasis
09-11-2012, 11:59 AM
This is awesome! I didn't get time to donate though was waiting till I had a little extra gold lol, I'll make a donation soon though!

matheon
09-11-2012, 12:15 PM
This is awesome! I didn't get time to donate though was waiting till I had a little extra gold lol, I'll make a donation soon though!

the first thing we want to do after getting a squad leader is get another squad leader.

michell
09-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Congratulations guys