PDA

View Full Version : Foo Pre-GW2 Meeting Schedule

matheon
08-11-2012, 04:19 AM
Foo Guild Meeting

Update: Thanks all for a fun meeting! If anyone missed it be sure to check out the recording and notes by clicking here (http://www.fooguild.com/forums/showthread.php?7353-Guild-Meeting-08-19-2012-for-Guild-Wars-2-launch)!

Here is our upcoming meeting schedule before the launch of GW2.

Officer/Veteran Meeting - Friday, Aug 17th 8pm Central time
Guild Meeting - Sunday, Aug 19th at 8pm Central time

As far as the agenda we have for the officer/veteran meeting the subject of recruiting. We'll finalize our recruiting strategy at the officer meeting.

Recruiting is going to be a team effort simply because we have no recruitment officer, but i'm thinking it will work out better for us this way at least going into launch. We are leaving the position open. if anyone decides they would like to fill it feel free to talk to us about that.

The Guild-wide meeting will be a general informational pep rally sort of event as we did before SWTOR, hopefully with more talk from our members and officers and less from Joe, Kilth, and myself. As of now I would like it to just be a broad view of our plan and expectations for this game.

This thread is a great place to post any ideas anyone has that we could discuss during either meeting that are not recruitment related.

Scuba
08-11-2012, 08:51 AM
I'm all for Kilth talking less.

matheon
08-16-2012, 07:52 PM
just a reminder the officer/veteran meeting will be tomorrow (friday).

The current agenda:

Recruitment style and strategy
Our PVE/PVP goals in GW2
Final server selection discussion
The Pre-GW2 Meeting Pre-Meeting

anyone may suggest we officially add anything to the agenda ahead of time, otherwise any concerns may be brought up after these topics have been discussed.

Morce
08-16-2012, 11:02 PM
I won't be able to attend due to family plans.

matheon
08-17-2012, 12:02 AM
I won't be able to attend due to family plans.

not a big deal if you can't make it, we'll put the notes up here somewhere for those that can't make it so you don't have to miss out on any info!

Kove
08-17-2012, 04:50 PM
i wont be able to make it tonight either, but will check the notes in the morning. I plan on being around on saturday though

Jermaine
08-17-2012, 09:42 PM
I can't make it it to the meeting either due to prior engagements, but I did connect to TS3 as Jermaine to see if someone can register me on the channel. I'll be AFK. Thanks =)

matheon
08-17-2012, 09:51 PM
I can't make it it to the meeting either due to prior engagements, but I did connect to TS3 as Jermaine to see if someone can register me on the channel. I'll be AFK. Thanks =)

done!