PDA

View Full Version : Destination: Port Nowhere

Paribus
12-12-2011, 02:34 PM

Foo Command has received our orders and we are excited to announce that deployment is finally upon us. Our server has been identified as "Port Nowhere." Many of us have waited years for the opportunity to get back together and we go into this adventure with a fine mix of both new blood and veteran members. We look forward to meeting new challenging adversaries and old enemies on the battlefield and anticipate that our strength and resolve will once again be tested as a group. For outsiders visiting our forums, consider this communication to serve as notice that Tatooine is now under the rule of Emperor Joebane Matheon and his subjects. Best of luck to all guilds with your respective launches. We will see you in-game soon.

Felony
12-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Foo command has received our orders and we are excited to announce that deployment is finally upon us. Our server has been identified as "Port Nowhere."

Many of us have waited years for the opportunity to get back together and we go into this adventure with a fine mix of both new blood and veteran members. We look forward to meeting new challenging adversaries and old enemies on the battlefield and anticipate our strength and resolve to once again be tested as a group.

For outsiders visiting our forums, consider this communication to serve as notice that Tatooine is now under the rule of Emperor Joebane Matheon and his subjects. Best of luck to all guilds with your respective launches. We will see you in-game soon.

All Hail Emporer Joebane!

Jimmel
12-12-2011, 02:38 PM
All Hail Emporer Joebane!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13FcmlAZEAc

xxanderxx
12-12-2011, 02:43 PM
/kowtow

arom
12-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Cool we got notice... but Bioware's placement of us on the server left me scratching my head. 32 Imperial, 16 Rebel guilds on Port Nowhere has me wondering if that situation is the same across all servers or not. Also looks like Pax is the only adversary that got matched to our server as well.

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/search?shardName%5B%5D=he1053

See you all in-game soon!

Paribus
12-12-2011, 02:58 PM
We appreciate any and all server concerns and we will be keeping a close eye on the manner in which the server pairings shake down. I think we are all the same page on this point.

With that said, please move this particular line of server comments/concerns to the general forum discussion that is already ongoing while limiting frontpage discussion to content relating to the announcement. We will announce any changes to our current direction clearly and effectively. Unless otherwise instructed, our pre-launch server will be "Port Nowhere." Trust that this will be subject to extreme critical analysis. Exciting day! :grinning-smiley-003

Cool we got notice... but Bioware's placement of us on the server left me scratching my head. 32 Imperial, 16 Rebel guilds on Port Nowhere has me wondering if that situation is the same across all servers or not. Also looks like Pax is the only adversary that got matched to our server as well.

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/search?shardName[]=he1053

GoldenRod
12-12-2011, 03:13 PM

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/search?shardName%5B%5D=he1053

We also got placed with wraith squadron as an adverary

Scuba
12-12-2011, 03:20 PM
I noticed we're on the same server as eGO. These are some great people. I exclusively played on their servers in TF2 and BF3. They're a no bullshit type of guild with a same sort of mentality as Foo. Hope to see them on the battlefield, both empire and republic.

Violet
12-13-2011, 01:55 PM
Just the name gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling: port nowhere, sounds like home. Wish i could join you guys...maybe someday I can get enough dough for a gaming setup and whatever crazy amount they are charging just for the game now. Ugh. For now, I'll just live vicariously through matheon, fairly used to that anyhow ;)

Paribus
12-13-2011, 11:45 PM
Congrats to all involved on a successful pre-launch. We had well over 50 folks get their pre-launch access today without significant issue, aside from some minor outrage here and there. We look forward to having many more join the party tomorrow as we build toward launch day. Cheers. :grinning-smiley-003

Darkmane
12-14-2011, 12:08 AM
Here here congrats all and a special thanks to Lorso for saving my name
It means alot

Zorg
12-21-2011, 01:15 PM
(Incoming Transmission)... Lord Zorg: I have arrived.

Kerp
12-21-2011, 01:21 PM
Jean-Baptist. Emanuel. Zorg.

Zorg
12-21-2011, 01:50 PM
^ Indeed.