PDA

View Full Version : SWTOR - A Look Inside the Collector’s Edition

Ciannon
10-27-2011, 10:13 AM

When we announced that Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ was available for Pre-Order, we also told you about the many digital items that come as a bonus for purchasing the game. While there is a pre-order bonus for everyone who secures their copy of the game regardless of the edition pre-ordered, some of these digital items are reserved for those of you who purchase either the Digital Deluxe Edition or Collector’s Edition of the game. ...

http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20111021

Moppin
10-27-2011, 10:10 PM
I ordered mine from Amazon when it was first available and they sent me my activation code in just a few hours. Looking forward to the launch and I just got a new job today where the week between Christmas and New Years is all company holiday :)

matheon
10-27-2011, 10:20 PM
I ordered mine from Amazon when it was first available and they sent me my activation code in just a few hours. Looking forward to the launch and I just got a new job today where the week between Christmas and New Years is all company holiday :)

same, ordered from amazon a few months ago and had no issues at all so far.

Scuba
10-28-2011, 12:09 AM
Preordered on Amazon, they sent the early access code immediately after I ordered.

Registered it on the TOR website, now I just have to wait for early access.

Ciannon
10-28-2011, 12:57 AM
I will be ordering from Amazon in a couple of week. Can't wait!

Darkmane
11-05-2011, 12:20 AM
i order today and plan on building a new rig this month only thing though
You registered your Pre-Order code on November 05, 2011 and now are registered for the following items:

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order
Early game access
Color Stone (Virtual Item)
We will keep you informed about early access to The Old Republic as we get closer to the game's release.

Don't play solo! Tell your friends you've pre-ordered Star Wars: The Old Republic on Facebook or Twitter!
no mention of the other items