PDA

View Full Version : Website Down Time

htead_ouyot
10-16-2011, 10:31 PM
Just a heads up, fooguild.com will be coming down for a short while so Taurine can update us to VB4. This update should occur Tuesday the 18th, when the website is relaunched it will function but will periodically have updates. These updates will allow us much more community possibilities.

Also, I would like to take a moment and ask the foos for some input regarding donation. Foo in itself does cost money and has survived from generous donations for so long, with over a hundred active members if everyone put forth a small bit of money we could have alot more for foocon, our website, foo goodies. So, the point being what are your thoughts on non-required bi-monthly donations of $5 (amounting to $30 a year). We would make some type of forum recognition (unless annoymity was requested)?

Niall
10-17-2011, 12:10 AM
Good man H, nice to see someone really putting a leash around things and getting them moving. Wish i could do the same myself or even help out, time is scarce lately! :/

matheon
10-17-2011, 03:32 AM
swtor is gonna be down too omg what ever will i do :confused: :(

j/k.. thanks for all the hard work you guys put into this!

Danni
10-17-2011, 08:50 PM
If it would be $30 for a year, why not let us donate that? I'd do 30 per year, but would that cover all the costs? I have no problem donating. I have some real good memories of this guild and want to see it continue in style

htead_ouyot
10-17-2011, 10:09 PM
If it would be $30 for a year, why not let us donate that? I'd do 30 per year, but would that cover all the costs? I have no problem donating. I have some real good memories of this guild and want to see it continue in style

I believe that option will be available. It is just that donations could be better and it has always been a sort of "pass the tray" setup. I would like to see Foo evolve as a community entirely.

Gummy_Bear
10-18-2011, 05:38 PM
who is the cheap bastard that said no? Seriously $5 isn't much and they're talking about having it automatically taken out (if we want that option)

Paribus
10-18-2011, 07:47 PM
I am.

Gummy_Bear
10-18-2011, 08:57 PM
way to stick it to the man!