PDA

View Full Version : WoW: Closing up shop for a bit

Paribus
03-29-2011, 11:47 PM
We will be extending our lockout next week in order to kill Nef and close out this tier of content for the expansion. Following this, we intend to take a long break. It is possible that our core raid will return for 4.2 and Firelands, but I do not think this will be the case.

I highly suggest that everyone spends more time on the forums and start preparing for TOR as more information is released. A good portion of us are hopeful that WoW has finally run its course. We are ready for a new game that allows us to step off the treadmill to enjoy all the friendships within our community a bit more...and more engaging pvp.

On that note, let's do everything we can in the coming months to keep morale high while we transition games. Here is the schedule for the coming months:

4/5: Nef Kill
4/6+: Whatever you want to do until TOR/D3

Kol_Taggar
03-30-2011, 01:58 PM
Come play Darkfall with meee!

Niall
03-30-2011, 02:10 PM
Come play Darkfall with meee!

Might do this, havent played it and im lookin for something fresh. Server/race/name?

Kol_Taggar
03-30-2011, 03:58 PM
Only two servers. I play a Human named Kol Taggar on the North American one. Game is tough, full loot and shit but we can make a new thread about that - I don't want to derail this one.

Armando
04-04-2011, 04:30 PM
Can't wait for tor, but trying to play more wow :P at least to say hello

Paribus
04-06-2011, 01:18 PM
Back from my work trip. We still up for Nef this evening?

Dimitree
04-06-2011, 03:54 PM
I'll be able to make it tonight so I hope so