PDA

View Full Version : Faction Changes Live (come on home)

Paribus
09-02-2009, 07:25 PM
You will now see a new option on your account management screen to allow for faction changes. The cost is $30. Some things to consider before transferring:

1) Foo has been back together in a real capacity for just over a month. In this time we have killed all of the first tier of content. We started Ulduar this last week and did 8/14 bosses. Our 10s group has done multiple hard modes and does the first several bosses in ToC. Many of us were with hardcore raiding guilds and made the tough decision to choose community over loot and multiple raid nights.

That said, we do 25 man raids ONE night per week. That is Friday night from 6-9 server (west coast). This raid already fills and we expect the waiting list to grow. We do not expect this to change unless we get a significant influx of people who need to raid more frequently. However, we do expect more 10s groups to form for feeding the addiction of PVErs.

2) The rest of the time we do heroics, small raids and are slowly moving back toward more pvp and spontaneous events. We intend to compete heavily in BGs once rated BGs are introduced.

3) We have a lot of extremely good players, but we're going to keep this casual. Our expectations will stay somewhat rudimentary and we will focus on inclusion where possible. That said, our friday raids will be operating under a loot council system to ensure steady progression in the limited time we have.

4) We miss you. We're the same core group that played on Stormreaver those several years ago. We are an active and entertaining Vent and have a lot of fun regardless of what activity we happen to be engaging in. Feel free to log an alt on and examine the guild roster/notes if you want to check in before making the investment.

We look forward to seeing some old faces with different skins in the near future. All the best.

isdrid
09-02-2009, 08:07 PM
HUGS AND HIGH FIVES

Gummy_Bear
09-02-2009, 10:25 PM
we0woe0woew0oew0eow0eow0eow

isdrid
09-02-2009, 11:20 PM
it may be mentioned elsewhere, but the $30 fee does NOT include a server transfer.

Tagard
09-03-2009, 11:38 AM
Just checked my account status a few minutes ago and... These faction changes have been successfully completed. The characters are now available to play.

The faction change process took about 12 hours to complete. Though I gather that some of that delay might have been due to the fact that it was both the first night of the service and because the servers were down for maintenance.

Prior to the requesting the faction change process, I first completed the realm transfer process. Scuba suggested that it might be better to do the realm transfer first. The realm transfer only took about 40 minutes.

The faction change service costs $30.
The realm change service costs $25.
Playing with your old friends again... priceless ;)

Tagard the (Belf) Paladin of the Dark.

Toron
09-03-2009, 12:08 PM
I know mine took about 40mins to faction change went from a gnome warrior to a troll warrior. Now to get her geared haha.

glad to see you guys progressing. Life has been busy here so thats why i havent been on much been searching for lifes little thrills and so far finding nothing but stress.

Keep on keeping on.

Scuba
09-03-2009, 12:23 PM
I'm still waiting on mine. it's been well over 12 hours...

Gummy_Bear
09-03-2009, 12:29 PM
The faction change service costs $30.
The realm change service costs $25.
Playing with your old friends again... priceless ;)

Tagard the (Belf) Paladin of the Dark.

Awwww I can't wait to have you around again... I've missed playing with you... in a none dirty kinda way ;)

Narvise
09-03-2009, 12:33 PM
i moved my paladin (crispytaco) dps/tankadin. should be ready for tomorrow night ulduar25

TomahawkR
09-03-2009, 05:10 PM
*envy* i miss the foo. :(
only a year and a half left...

Tumbarius
09-04-2009, 07:48 AM
Looks like its time to fire up the transfer. Wewt! :grinning-smiley-003

Vintage
09-08-2009, 10:01 AM
I am waiting on available funds to do this; I want to bring both my DK and my priest over (they both support each other in terms of professions / etc). I don't really have $100 to blow at the moment, but I am saving up here and there.

Wouldy
09-15-2009, 11:56 AM
Did they make you change the name of your DK or is your sig old?

Settie
10-03-2009, 02:35 PM
Im back guys Im a prot pally 4969 gear score I have lead 10-25 man ony and ToC. The guild that I am coming from SUCKED :bukkake: they still cant do full clear 25 man Uld, how sad. Well cant wait to see you all on line :corkysm21:.