PDA

View Full Version : Foo first raid since Twin Emperors

Paribus
08-01-2009, 01:28 AM
Well we've been messing around in 10 man content for a couple weeks while Foos continue to come back. It turned out we had enough to move it back up to real raiding this week. 23 Foos and 2 friends from Slack. Full clear with two wipes overall and a one-shot of KT with nearly 1/2 the raid having never seen the encounter. Grats to everyone on a job well done and thanks for attending. Its been a great start.

Cheers.

Gummy_Bear
08-01-2009, 05:37 AM
and thanks to Pari for organizing it. to Dyalar for leading and Isdrid tanking for most the fights.

It's appreciated that you guys go over and beyond the rest of us :D

Ghara
08-01-2009, 07:06 AM
im not enjoying the "seriousbuisness" of it all, its flashing me back to the old days and why i quit to begin with, and i vote to not have dyalar go over boss fights anymore, his voice is like nails on a chalk board

on the other hand, i did have a really good time in 25 man Nax, the fights were actually very challenging and really fun :)

Paribus
08-01-2009, 08:16 AM
Our intention was to dumb down the encounters considering that several people had never seen the fights at all. We will not be explaining anything next week and anyone added to the raid will be expected to do th research themselves outside of a few offhand comments.

As far as the "seriousness" of the raid, I'm a bit confused. I was under the impression that the tone was light compared to any other 25 man raid I've ever taken part of. We were not critical of anyone's performances and let people make some sub-optimal gear choices because we were de-emphasizing the importance of the loot. All things considered, we should be able to make the atmosphere even lighter next week since we won't be explaining mechanics to those uniformed.

Narvise
08-01-2009, 11:43 AM
wait.....dyalar was there?

must of had him on mute again.

joebane
08-01-2009, 12:45 PM
I continue to hate you all.

Inuria
08-01-2009, 09:51 PM
Dyalar hate! Gasp!

I still like it when he's the leader dude on comms.

mahasuke
08-02-2009, 12:16 AM
bout damn time you all came back to wow, i was getting lonely over here by my lonesome, guess i better transfer my deathknight over so i can play with you guys...or roll a new one =D.

Inuria
08-02-2009, 03:25 AM
You have no idea how happy I would be if you did that! :)