PDA

View Full Version : Foo Tichondrius Update

Paribus
07-20-2009, 09:25 AM
Its been two weeks since relaunching the guild on Tichondrius. Its nice to see everyone enjoying themselves and starting to get their characters put back together now that people are finally hitting level 80. Having full BG groups again has been a blast.

For those folks off server who were interested in our progression, in the absence of gear we have cleared 10-man:

1) Naxx
2) Malygos
3) Sarth
4) Vaults
5) 3 bosses in Uld (FL, Razorscale, XT)

We will be adding Naxx 25 this week with the help of a few friends out of guild/pugs in order to speed the process up a bit. A big thanks to all involved and lets keep this unexpected train rolling.

Ghara
07-20-2009, 10:55 AM
yeah that Malygos fight was super fun! Nax was alot fun too, i didnt know there were so many bosses in there! :awink:

Wouldy
07-20-2009, 12:27 PM
What classes are you in need of?

I'm thinking about trying to level a character up when I have the time.

I currently have a 40 Priest and 40 rogue on another server, DK would be the cheap time efficient move, but I'm guessing we have many of those ;)

I like my alliance shaman and warrior, but re-leveling from 0-79 sounds like a long process!

--Wouldy:biggrin:

Paribus
07-20-2009, 12:41 PM
What classes are you in need of?

I'm thinking about trying to level a character up when I have the time.

I currently have a 40 Priest and 40 rogue on another server, DK would be the cheap time efficient move, but I'm guessing we have many of those ;)

I like my alliance shaman and warrior, but re-leveling from 0-79 sounds like a long process!

--Wouldy:biggrin:

Its kind of hard to say what we're most in need of. Your intuition on DKs is about right on and we have two fully geared rogues already, but that might be an option. I would say that we could always use more Paladins. All 3 specs are viable for PVE and Ret is just stupidly effective in PVP at times.

Dyalar and I are going to be doing our final recruit-a-friend characters either this coming weekend or the following. If you were so inclined as to create a new account, it took us roughly 8.5 hours 0-60 simply following my rogue around looting in instances with 3x xp.

Wouldy
07-20-2009, 02:13 PM
If you were so inclined as to create a new account, it took us roughly 8.5 hours 0-60 simply following my rogue around looting in instances with 3x xp.

That depends on if you're doing your leveling on Saturday or Sunday... Going to a concert with the wife on Saturday, with which pre-concert and post-concert tailgating will be an all day/all night affair. :biggrin:

Torc
07-20-2009, 04:03 PM
Wouldy,

Definitely not as good as Paribus's offer but, me (Torkc) 42 mage, Lundegren 45 warrior have been leveling up together, pushing hard to 80and you would be more than welcome to join us.

We are on nights usually after dinner time EST and weekends morning and evening at different times and do a combination of questing and aoe grinding.

Armando
07-22-2009, 12:08 PM
to the death rawr!

Paribus
07-25-2009, 10:19 AM
We ended up doing another round of 10 man stuff this week. In our third run as a guild, we flirted with Undying and 1-shot everything in Naxx before downing Sarth. It took a few attempts on Maly, but he died again as well. All in all, a good clean night. Thanks for coming. Looking forward to more 80s so we can bump it up to 25 next week.

Mustang
07-29-2009, 01:13 AM
:eek:

Kol_Taggar
07-29-2009, 08:49 AM
...so...very...tempted...

lol. dittos.

Ghara
07-29-2009, 09:17 AM
:eek:

Mustang!!!! omg yay ;D
come play with us Stang! :)

Draver
07-29-2009, 10:19 AM
...so...very...tempted...
lol. dittos.

tempted....but in need of more free time!

Narvise
07-29-2009, 10:47 AM

lol the way we run we have a SHITTON of down time. scheduled raids and pvp whenever makes it a very casual comeback. we do have some more involved players but its not expected of everyone.

Paribus
07-29-2009, 10:54 AM
lol. dittos.

Ha this is a bold faced lie! You should get on vent and visit though. Its the same captive audience. It would be nice if we could pvp with runrunrunrunrun though.

Paribus
07-29-2009, 10:57 AM

1-1.5 nights a week are all it takes to get your money's worth these days. The amount of content is pretty ridiculous and you have all kinds of choices for playstyle. If you're wylie you have the added benefit of being able to 5 box your own heroics.

As its shaping up right now, Joe will most likely be running a schedule bg event on Wednesdays with a casual 25 man instance of some sort on Friday nights. We will also be running some 10 person "progression" raids, but we are still developing our team for that a bit before jumping back in.

Myndestorm
07-29-2009, 01:55 PM
lol. dittos.

Quit stalling, call Blizzard and get your account back. GOGO PVP son

Rom
07-29-2009, 03:55 PM
The three of you need to come back or --->:bash: I will do that to you.

Grackel
07-29-2009, 07:15 PM
OH to tha
HELL to tha
YEA!

Scuba
07-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Mustang can take a break from locksmithing and draver can take a break from frenching it up.

Kol_Taggar
07-30-2009, 06:53 PM
Quit stalling, call Blizzard and get your account back. GOGO PVP son

I was trying to remember the account name the other day. More reflection is needed. Do you remember what the guy changed the name to? I would totally put a call into Bliz if the character was 80.

Gaio
08-06-2009, 05:20 AM
tempted indeed........installing now....found an old 60 day card i bought long time ago, may as well use it....BLAP! :-)

Paribus
08-06-2009, 09:39 AM
We figured your sleeper cell and finally been activated and we wouldn't see you again. What's new, man? Guess you can fill us in game. Pawstrider is 80 and underplayed by Jerick so you may want to have a chat with him (although the character may have been merged onto his main account by now).

Ssinful
08-21-2009, 02:20 PM
Heard a rumor about this....may have to consider re-assembling my computer.

And then leveling a new toon....

/cry

Dreven
08-30-2009, 05:37 PM
Its been two weeks since relaunching the guild on Tichondrius.

Tichondrius eh?
Need a LvL 80 Shaman?

Stormo
08-30-2009, 05:40 PM
Tichondrius eh?
Need a LvL 80 Shaman?
Always room for another.

Dreven
08-30-2009, 06:23 PM
Always room for another.

Cool

I should be back on Tich sometime Monday. I bought a new comp and have to DL, re-sub and get it set up for WoW.

Here's my info:

Ipps
LvL 80 Tauren Shaman
(have pvp/pve gear sets don't remember what kinds tho.)

Stormo
08-30-2009, 06:26 PM
Cool

I should be back on Tich sometime Monday. I bought a new comp and have to DL, re-sub and get it set up for WoW.

Here's my info:

Ipps
LvL 80 Tauren Shaman
(have pvp/pve gear sets don't remember what kinds tho.)
Just find someone in Foo and there should be an officer to invite. Trying to do a Naxx 25 on monday if you're able to make it.

SonyRed
09-02-2009, 12:13 PM
Wow..havent been here in forever. Good to see you guys are back into wow. I transferred Inphector away to another server, then leveled a priest to 80 and never really touched the lock again. Halfway tempted to finish the lock and transfer him back to play with you guys. Fairly busy on the priest though.

Anyway, hope you guys keep it up. Grats on loot.

Paribus
09-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Great to hear from you, Sony. We only "raid" on Fridays so we're more than happy to have old friends around on those nights. We are pretty active during the week doing all sorts of different things. Its been a lot of fun thus far.

I, for one, am extremely happy no longer carrying meters in hardcore raiding guilds. ;)