PDA

View Full Version : Who do I blap?

Paribus
01-25-2009, 11:07 PM
Sorry. The first warband is full right now. Please feel free to start the second. After extended discussion, we have officially made the decision to switch to the Open RVR server, Dark Crag, as Destro in light of the decline in fun that we have seen on Ironfist. This is a great opportunity for those who have been absent to level with the group and have some fun on the destro mirror classes. As I write this, we have 30 people online and I expect more to come.

There we 8 zone flips and 2 for assaults while we were on today...our T1 groups are getting 5 min pops. This is the game we played at launch, minus the bugs. Time to kill some Order.

Dant
01-26-2009, 07:21 AM
aw man, if i didnt have 2 hours of free time per day i would totally be there
good luck to you ppl and do some face melting for me please

Cigam
01-26-2009, 11:59 AM
Last night was a blast! I truely felt like launch, as Pari said.

I look forward to rising to the top of the food chain once again. :biggrin:

Darkmane
01-26-2009, 12:15 PM
i have to agree even though i like my WH it was getting boring i got ganked this morning in a pq .... I so cant wait to repay 10 folds

Paribus
01-26-2009, 12:54 PM
I'm probably leaving out some notable names, but it was great to see people like Scuba, H'tead, Tagard, Rowdy, Tbone and a bunch of others back online. It was also nice to have some new faces like Salvat and his guys, Thrillhouse and Mavick + friends at least playing some lowbie alts with us. Now we just need Kole, Ehoi, Sock and some other folks to come gank at PQs with us. 30+ online is nice, whatever level it involves.

htead_ouyot
01-26-2009, 01:29 PM
I'm going to do some serious rescheduling! My new years goals are the reverse to most, commit 10-15hrs of gaming a week! fuck you work!:grinning-smiley-003

I'm probably leaving out some notable names, but it was great to see people like Scuba, H'tead, Tagard, Rowdy, Tbone and a bunch of others back online. It was also nice to have some new faces like Salvat and his guys, Thrillhouse and Mavick + friends at least playing some lowbie alts with us. Now we just need Kole, Ehoi, Sock and some other folks to come gank at PQs with us. 30+ online is nice, whatever level it involves.

Gummy_Bear
01-27-2009, 11:20 AM
I'm going to do some serious rescheduling! My new years goals are the reverse to most, commit 10-15hrs of gaming a week! fuck you work!:grinning-smiley-003

that's the spirit H. I even installed WAR on my work laptop so Ican play from the hotel rooms when I'm on the road waahooo

Tagard
01-27-2009, 12:37 PM
I'll be back more then just that Sunday night, I really want to play right now, but I had to hit the road Monday morning through Wednesday. I'll see you all on Wednesday night.

Paribus
01-27-2009, 07:52 PM
40 people online right now. I'll make sure to keep some T1 toons to play with you tag.

Salvat
01-27-2009, 09:28 PM
I have been loving it here, been having a great time playing with you guys and so have my guildies. Its been weird seeing all those faces that were once my enemy's now as ally's but i cant wait to see the what the power house healing crew you guys have assembled is capable of in T4. I am glad to be able to play next to some of the healers which i had much respect for.

Ghara
01-27-2009, 11:32 PM
which destro were you? i prolly used to fetch you ;) good to have ya aboard the Footrain :grinning-smiley-003

Salvat
01-28-2009, 06:26 AM
which destro were you? i prolly used to fetch you ;) good to have ya aboard the Footrain :grinning-smiley-003

I would be salvat the shaman

Gummy_Bear
01-28-2009, 10:38 AM

I remember joe sicking me on you a coupel of times !!!

"Gummy you're on Salvet"

Cigam
01-28-2009, 10:59 AM
I always called Salvat out to the group. He was target #1 because when he died, we were able to push. When he was alive, we couldn't kill anyone.

I'm really glad to have you with us Salvat. Having you and Paribus healing me in T1 scenarios was utterly rediculous. I didn't even watch my health bar... I didn't have to, I was able to play extremely aggressive and it payed off.

Ghara
01-28-2009, 02:23 PM

o i c, ya i think you were one of those softies that was too smart to let my lion fetch ya ;)

Salvat
01-28-2009, 04:42 PM
o i c, ya i think you were one of those softies that was too smart to let my lion fetch ya ;)

I had a few tricks up my sleeves to keep from being fetched but if you were persistent you could get me.

Shadzor
01-29-2009, 04:35 PM
Now that I don't have to worry about entrance exams and I still have one month of vacation, I'll be joining you guys back as soon as I get my hands on a time card (:

Paribus
01-29-2009, 04:55 PM
Look forward to seeing you again, Shadz.

Stormo
01-29-2009, 08:01 PM
What's a good class that heals?

Not dps and heals, or tank and heals. Just heals.

Rom
01-29-2009, 08:06 PM
Shaman/Zealot. If you roll Shaman talk to Salvat about becoming invincible :laola:

Stormo
01-29-2009, 08:08 PM
Shaman/Zealot. If you roll Shaman talk to Salvat about becoming invincible :laola:

Alright, I should really go play war. Just playing games without a great guild isn't fun

Salvat
01-29-2009, 09:45 PM
Dont listen to him i suck ballz

Hef
01-29-2009, 10:16 PM
I have yet to decide if I am going to re-roll. I start my new job on Feb 9th and after that it will just depend on how much time I have. I miss you Foobies and I hope I can get on, but until I get moved and job started, my account is inactive.

Although, I liked my archmage, so it seems shaman is the logical transition for me....and being invincible is always a bonus :biggrin:

Shadzor
01-30-2009, 08:12 PM
I just got my time card, but I'm not sure what I should roll... I'm in doubt between all the green skins... xD

Anyone knows how the herder is coming along? Did he get better after the patch or he still sucks?

joebane
01-30-2009, 09:06 PM
I just got my time card, but I'm not sure what I should roll... I'm in doubt between all the green skins... xD

Anyone knows how the herder is coming along? Did he get better after the patch or he still sucks?

They are awesome now.

Shadzor
01-31-2009, 08:35 AM
Well, then I guess I now know what I'm rolling today. (: