PDA

View Full Version : Buy Foo WAR Bonds!

Tagard
10-17-2008, 12:20 AM
-=- Greetings Members of Foo! -=-

Yes, it's that time again, the Foo coffers are reaching dangerously low levels of funding after our recent FooCon. We need your help now to support the WAR effort!

The starving children in Africa can wait another day, but Foo needs your help today! Buy Foo WAR Bonds!

Your contributions will help us in the following ways:

* Paying for our expanding Ventrilo server costs *
Ventrilo servers cost money and our need to communicate with our large and growing team means that we need to pay the dues on a high capacity ventrilo server every month.

To buy Foo WAR Bonds, please paypal 'Joebane@ifc.fooboys.com' with your contributions, or contact Joebane directly for more details.

* Paying for WWW.FOOGUILD.COM *
This great website comes at a price, we enjoy one of the best guild websites thanks to the efforts of Taurine and others who spend countless hours improving our site... All of their efforts means nothing if we can't pay the hosting fees.

To buy Foo WAR Bonds, please paypal 'Joebane@ifc.fooboys.com' with your contributions, or contact Joebane directly for more details.

* Player of the Month Program *
We make every effort to recognize and reward our best and brightest members each and every month. Your contributions help to fund guild sponsored awards for our outstanding members. Items awarded to our winners in the past have included Razer Lycosa gaming keyboards and pre-paid game time cards. <Player of the Month Forums (http://www.fooguild.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)>

* Supporting FooCon *
Each year the guild comes together as a family for a little event we like to call FooCon. FooCon is a fantastic chance for our guild members to get together in real life over a delicious beverage or ten. Food must be bought and members are sponsored to help them make the trip each year. <FooCon 2 Information (http://www.fooguild.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2512)>

-On Behalf of Joebane,
-Tagard of Foo

* Foo Warbonds yield 0.0% annually and are non-refundable notes which have no cash value *

Taurine
10-17-2008, 08:38 AM
You can Also use the Donate! link on the Navbar. This will allow you to donate with a Credit Card if you like.

htead_ouyot
10-17-2008, 10:42 AM
Nav bar is for the website, which if I recall correctly Taurine setup a account that the website auto pulls from each month, if there is money in it.

godaddy - $4.99 month; plus a yearly $9.99 for our .com register (11/13/08)
dathorn - $13.99 month

So any help is greatly appreciated Foos!

Taurine
10-17-2008, 08:00 PM
Nav bar is for the website, which if I recall correctly Taurine setup a account that the website auto pulls from each month, if there is money in it.

The Navbar has been switched to Joe's account.

joebane
10-18-2008, 09:56 AM
The Navbar has been switched to Joe's account.

We can swich the bill for hosting to my papypal, or I can shoot money over to yours if you give it to me. As of now, coffers remain empty. we currently are in need of bumping the Teamspeak server up to 100 slots from 50, I think that's our biggest priority. Domain renewals are next month.