PDA

View Full Version : Force Unleashed Demo

Phwap
08-17-2008, 05:42 PM
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Demo Coming Soon

http://news.filefront.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/starwarsforceunleashed1-1.jpg

Apparently, LucasArts has confirmed that a demo for the upcoming Star Wars: The Force Unleashed will be released some time this month. The demo will be available through the PSN and Xbox Live and will give players a taste of what itís like to be Darth Vaderís secret apprentice. Basically that means youíll get to toss Stormtroopers and giant crates around like Ping-Pong balls. The full game is expected to hit store shelves on September 16.

Posted by Jonathan on Friday, August 15th, 2008 at 10:12 am and taken from http://news.filefront.com/star-wars-the-force-unleashed-demo-coming-this-month/

Kol_Taggar
08-17-2008, 06:25 PM
Are they going to release this for the PC? FFS I hope so.

Phwap
08-17-2008, 08:01 PM
No PC release at this time.

Draver
08-17-2008, 09:12 PM
Lucas Art as completly abandon the PC, I wouldn't expect a port anytime soon if ever. Morons.

krofa
08-18-2008, 01:52 AM
Have you seen the trailer where vader has the kids mom picked up by the force fixin to make a lightsaber skewer and his saber gets yanked out of his hand? The apprentice looks like a toddler or something in that one and apparently Badass from the beginning

Strydar Laventine
09-24-2008, 07:31 PM
My friend says this is a pretty cool game. Said his brother beat it within 5 hours of owning the game though so if those who plan on getting it do, but wait till price drops on it if ya don't wanna fork over the $60 to buy the game. He says the story is pretty spectacular if your a definite Star Wars fan. Other than that so far until its price drops I'm probably gonna rent it unless Zage still plans on buying. Another note if ya don't like your games easy he said to just go ahead and play it on the hard mode for a challenge. For some reason he thinks he is a bad gamer, but I think he discredits himself more than he thinks.