PDA

View Full Version : WoW Theme Up and Running!

Taurine
03-04-2008, 11:50 PM
A new WoW theme has been added for all the Foo's that play Wow and would like a more specific theme for their forum experiences. I could use your help ironing out any bugs in the new theme, so for those of you that choose to use it, feel free to PM me about any Issues you may notice.

You may change your theme by selecting it from the drop-down menu on the lower left side of any page.

More themes will be comming soon for Foo's in our other games.

Paribus
03-04-2008, 11:59 PM
Seems to be working properly now that the home and forums tab are visible. Thanks a lot for all the work you guys are putting in on this project.

joebane
03-05-2008, 01:00 AM
Can you make it say Foo Guild?

joebane
03-05-2008, 01:01 AM
That is a pretty good wow theme IMO!

SonyRed
03-05-2008, 01:43 AM
Yea, i would ask that it says foo guild instead of imperial foo corps too. It's more universal that way. Also for some reason all of the pages (even the one im typing this message on) are too wide for my screen and there is a scrollbar at the bottom so i can move it left and right. I am by no means a html expert (or whatever) but normally pages auto fit to my screen.

Other than those things, it looks very nice! Thank you Taurine for all your hard work!

Taurine
03-05-2008, 07:59 AM
Banner will be easy to change. I'm also looking for an actual Banner. Any of you with some Artistic Skills feel free to submit. Image must be 600x100.

Table settings I will look into soon.

Thanks for the feedback.

Taurine
03-07-2008, 12:20 AM
Banner Changed to say Fooguild and link to the Frontpage.

The images from the side of each pacge were causing the sizing issues, I will see if I can keep them while mainting a user friendly site.

Mogget
03-07-2008, 08:09 AM
Agree... that WoW theme is awesome. Seeing both themes makes me miss playing those games and hanging out with Foobies. I'm glad the guild pages have been combined so I can check in on my favorite group of gamers from time to time.

Vintage
03-07-2008, 12:06 PM
hey mogget, you old fucker!

Mogget
03-07-2008, 12:23 PM
Its true, I am old (almost 40!). But I haven't started lusting after dolphins yet, so that's good.