PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Player Spotlight

joebane
02-09-2008, 07:17 AM
As of March 1st we are implementing a monthly player spotlight. The player chosen for any given month will be one who has contributed to the guild significantly, is currently active, and has not been spotlighted in the past 12 months.

A detailed Q&A session as well as an interview will be conducted and information from that along with screenshots will be posted on that persons profile page, along with a guild badge stating they were spotlighted.

In addition, a gift will be sent to that player purchased through the guild treasury (donations at joebane@ifc.fooboys.com paypal) -- Next months gift is a RAZER Lycosa Gaming Keyboard (http://www.razerzone.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_21&products_id=76)!! Should you not need the gift, you are welcome to decline and let it carry over into the next spotlight.

What I need from you:
- Coordinator to handle interview, screenshots, Q&A.
- Donation for monthly gift.
- Suggestions on who to spotlight for March!

joebane
02-19-2008, 01:56 PM
As of March 1st we are implementing a monthly player spotlight. The player chosen for any given month will be one who has contributed to the guild significantly, is currently active, and has not been spotlighted in the past 12 months.

A detailed Q&A session as well as an interview will be conducted and information from that along with screenshots will be posted on that persons profile page, along with a guild badge stating they were spotlighted.

In addition, a gift will be sent to that player purchased through the guild treasury (donations at joebane@ifc.fooboys.com paypal) -- Next months gift is a RAZER Lycosa Gaming Keyboard (http://www.razerzone.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_21&products_id=76)!! Should you not need the gift, you are welcome to decline and let it carry over into the next spotlight.

What I need from you:
- Coordinator to handle interview, screenshots, Q&A.
- Donation for monthly gift.
- Suggestions on who to spotlight for March!

This needs more attention, I still have no volunteer.

Tagard
03-03-2008, 12:26 AM
I have been tasked with performing the duties of Player of the Month Coordinator by his eminence Commanding General of Naboo Forces, Joebane Maethon.

The March 2008 Player of the Month has been selected and a feature article announcing the winner and the runner up will be posted in the coming days.

Please submit your suggestions and nominations for April's Player of the Month spotlight. The player chosen for the next month will be one who has contributed to the Imperial Foo Corps significantly, is currently active, and has not been spotlighted in the past 12 months.

For The Empire!

Tagarde Talonarde
Assistant to the Commanding General of Naboo Forces

Paribus
03-03-2008, 08:14 AM
Is this limited to IFC:SWG or all of Foo?

joebane
03-03-2008, 08:36 AM
Is this limited to IFC:SWG or all of Foo?

It's open to all of Foo and actually designed for it. We will have a forum where people can make submissions in the first two weeks of a month, then in the third week the decide who the person is going to be.

I want to use it as a way to reward active guild members as well as a get to know each other type thing.

Paribus
03-03-2008, 09:21 AM
Good deal. We need to get Frenzy a new keyboard for his ever so obvious keyboard turning and rend clicking.

joebane
03-03-2008, 09:32 AM
Good deal. We need to get Frenzy a new keyboard for his ever so obvious keyboard turning and rend clicking.

Turning w/keyboard = win!

Scuba
03-03-2008, 10:43 PM
That's the keyboard that I use, and lemme say it's a good one. Though it does gather a lot of dust and I need to blow it daily.
(make whatever joke you like)

Dreven
03-07-2008, 02:58 PM
I would like to nominate H'tead.

I think he deserves some spotlight time.