PDA

View Full Version : First thoughts

htead_ouyot
05-23-2007, 02:42 PM
Love it! seems like we've avoided a cataclysmic event of DTII (Dot Wars Two)
PvP is more engaging and far more balanced than before, much more enjoyable. I have yet to actually really attempt PvE or Beast master.

cornball
06-02-2007, 04:12 PM
well al its here an a great chapter 6,,its back some pve and creature handling back.. pve is tough like pre-cu , pvp has gotten better and more balance and fun to do,,,me and few others been working together to try get foo a shuttleport and been tring the pve to get see how we can help the new foo members level up . anyways ill stop blabbing here,,,,,great to see h'tead back and recruiting to help our city out heads up bud seeya on the field,,

Lorso
06-05-2007, 11:14 PM
Its pretty good so far IMO...just hatched an 18point tusk cat (Tigro)...so trying out the new content and hopefully this pet can hold its on in pvp, or I'll make a better one when the components are more affordable in the future.

Group PvP so far is balanced...I hope the fixes for all the profs in the upcoming chapters to come don't ruin the group balance we have now. Its the closest to balance I've seen since the CU.